Frozen Peanut Butter cups Shakeology
Shakeology Frozen Peanut Butter cups
Author: Patty Kinsella
Recipe type: Snack
Delicious as a pre-workout snack or just about any time you have a craving for something sweet
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1 medium banana
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil
- 5 tablespoons chocolate Shakeology
- ) Melt the coconut oil in a microwave safe bowl.
- ) Add chocolate Shakeology to melted coconut oil and stir well.
- ) Fill each tin cupcake liner with enough chocolate mix to cover the bottom.
- ) Place cups in the freezer.
- ) Add peanut butter and banana to a blender. Blend until creamy. Add the mixture to a Ziploc bag and clip one corner.
- ) Remove cups from freezer and top with banana ice cream mixture.
- ) Top with remaining Shakeology mixture. Place in freezer for 10 minutes.
- **Store in an air tight container in freezer for up to three months.**