White Fish With Tomato Salsa
White Fish with Tomato Salsa
Author: Patty Kinsella
Recipe type: Main Course
Cuisine: 21 Day Fix Friendly
- 1 medium red tomato, finely chopped
- 1 medium yellow tomato, finely chopped
- 5 fresh basil leaves, chopped
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- Sea salt
- Ground black pepper (to taste; optional)
- 4 (4-oz.) each white fish fillets (like cod, halibut, or tilapia)
- Preheat grill or broiler on high.
- Combine tomatoes, basil, oil, and vinegar in a medium bowl; mix well.
- Season with salt and pepper if desired; mix well. Set aside.
- Top baking sheet with foil. Top with fish and tomato salsa. Pull up sides of foil and close, leaving a small opening at the top.
- Grill or broil for 7 to 9 minutes. Open foil carefully (steam will come out). Fish should flake easily when tested with a fork.
- Day Fix Portions
- green container
- ½ red container
Calories: 140 Fat: 4 Saturated fat: 1 Carbohydrates: 3 Sugar: 1 Sodium: 76 Fiber: 1 Cholesterol: 49 mg