Dijon Vinaigrette - 21 Day Fix Approved
Author: From the 21 Day fix Eating Plan
Recipe type: Salad Dressing
Serves: 8 servings 2 Tablespoons each
- 3 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 3 tbsp lemon juice (fresh is squeezed is best)
- 3 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- 6 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- In a glass mason jar or bowl combine all the ingredients.
- Cover with lid and shake until it's mixed. If you're using a bowl, just whisk it for a few seconds.
- Store in the fridge, covered and take out 30 minutes prior to serving so it softens a bit. Or, if you forget to do that (like I always do), zap it in the microwave for 5 seconds.
2 Tablespoons is approximately one orange container