Author: Patty Kinsella
Recipe type: Desert
Cuisine: 21 Day Fix Friendly
Serves: 4 servings
21 Day Fix Portions (per serving) ½ yellow container 1 purple container ½ blue/orange container
- 4 cups peeled, sliced apples
- 2 Tbsp. pure maple syrup, divided use
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon, divided use
- ½ cup old-fashioned rolled oats
- ¼ cup finely chopped raw walnuts
- Preheat oven to 375° F.
- Combine apples, 2 Tbsp. maple syrup, and ½ tsp. cinnamon in a medium baking dish; mix well. Set aside.
- Combine oats, walnuts, remaining 1 Tbsp. maple syrup, and remaining ½ tsp. cinnamon in a medium bowl; mix well.
- Top apple mixture with oat mixture. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until apples are soft.
Serving size: ¼ of recipe Calories: 168 Fat: 6 Saturated fat: 1 Carbohydrates: 29 Sugar: 17 Sodium: 2 Fiber: 3 Protein: 3 Cholesterol: 0