Posted on 01. Dec, 2015 in Blog
No Bake Almond Butter Bites
Healthy Almond Butter Bites
Serves: Makes 20 one inch balls
About 75 Calories per bite
- ½ cup peanut butter
- 1 cup dry oatmeal
- ⅓ cup honey
- ¼ cup ground flax seed
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Mix everything together in a bowl,
- put the bowl in the refrigerator for 25-30 minutes.
- take them out and form them into 1-inch balls.
- Cover in an airtight container so they don't dry out
- store in the refrigerator
Please comment below & let me know how you liked them.