My favorite go to snack is salsa! I love it on salad in place of dressing, with blue corn chips, to make salsa chicken, pretty much on anything! lol
I can’t wait for you to try my favorite recipe for salsa, I used to buy the packet of seasoning from the produce department at the grocery store, but this healthy & clean version is so much better. Let me know what you think after you try it.
- 1 white onion, roughly chopped
- 1 or 2 jalapenos, roughly chopped
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 8 roma tomatoes, chopped
- 1 (15 oz) can diced tomatoes
- 1 (4.5 oz) can green chiles
- 1 handful of cilantro
- 1 Tbsp fresh lime juice
- 1 packet of Stevia
- ¼ tsp. sea salt
- Combine onion, jalapenos, garlic, tomatoes, green chiles, cilantro, lime juice, Stevia and salt in a food processor and pulse until just combined for chunky salsa or more for smoother salsa.
- Serve and enjoy!