Mason Jar Walnut Radish Apple Salad
This salad is Amazing!
Author: Beth Hornback | Eat Within Your Means
- 3 T. raw almond butter
- 1 T. unseasoned rice wine vinegar
- ⅛ tsp. salt
- 1 T. maple syrup
- 2 t. toasted sesame oil
- 3 cups mixed greens
- 1 stalk celery, diced
- 2-3 radishes, thinly sliced
- ¼ green apple, thinly sliced and soaked in salted water to prevent browning
- ⅓ cup walnuts
For the Dressing
- Combine all ingredients in a tightly sealed container and shake until emulsified.
For the Salad
- Pour 2 tablespoons of dressing in the bottom of a wide mouth mason jar. Working from the bottom up, layer the apples, radishes, celery, and walnuts. Pack in the greens and seal the jar. Refrigerate until ready to eat. Keeps 3-4 days. When ready to eat, pour the contents of the jar into a large bowl. If the dressing has thickened up and will not easily pour out of the jar, add a tablespoon of warm water, seal the jar, and shake to thin out the dressing before adding to the salad. Toss the salad with the dressing and enjoy!