How To Make A Meal In A Jar
Mason Jar Salads & other meals are getting very popular & for a bunch of very good reasons.
- Portion control: Mason jars make it easy to control the size of your lunches. Portion control helps stop you from overeating and lets you stick with a healthy eating program.
- Time Saving: You can make several Mason jar salads all at once on a Sunday in less than an hour & have lunch all week long!
- Money Saving: Mason jars aren’t expensive. A set of 12 costs about $15, and the jars can be used over and over again. plus, if your making salads ahead of time that means that you’re more likely to eat the produce you buy. This saves you money, because you won’t be letting those veggies go bad.
- Easy Cleanup: Mason jars are a easy to wash. At the end of the day, just put the jars and lids in the dishwasher and they’ll emerge squeaky clean. Glass Rocks!
- Glass Jars Don’t Absorb Germs & Are Toxin Free: Since glass isn’t porous. This means that the mason jars can be fully sterilized in a dishwasher. And with glass, you avoid the concerns about toxins you would have with plastic containers.
- Airtight Seal: Once you screw on the top of a Mason jar, you have an airtight seal. You don’t need to worry about food spilling into your bag on the way to work.