Taco Seasoning mix (clean eating)
Home Made Taco Seasoning
Recipe type: Condiment
- 2 tablespoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- ½ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon chili powder
- Mix well all of the spices & store in an air tight container
- Can be used to season any taco meat you are cooking.
- Approximately 1 tablespoon of spice blend per pound of meat.
- Side Note: If you would like something less spicy, just leave out the cayenne & add in an extra ½ teaspoon of paprika.
1 Tablespoon per pound of meat